do you have any headcannons about the twin dragons? do you think they shared a flat?
Yep, they’ve shared an apartment. In fact, I’m gonna turn this into a roommates AU in the modern world, so no magic…
- Rogue and Sting share an apartment with their two cats, Lector and Frosch.
- Both of them are in college and they actually go to the same one. They’ve been best friends since middle school.
- Both of them have part time jobs. Rogue works as a barista and Sting is a waiter at the restaurant down the block from the coffee shop.
- Rogue is the more serious scholar and is often more focused on his studies than Sting. Sting just wants to live life to the fullest ad enjoy every moment as it comes and goes.
- When they’re studying, Rogue gets very into it and hates when music is playing. On the other hand, Sting needs music to help him concentrate so there are often arguments over whether music should be playing
though Rogue ends up shoving earbuds into Sting’s ears.
- Sting has a huge crush on their neighbor across the hall, Yukino. He’s usually very charismatic and charming with the ladies, especially when he’s working at the restaurant, but he can’t seem to flirt properly with Yukino.
- To make things worse, Yukino and Rogue have been friends since childhood so she often comes over unannounced, much to Sting’s surprise.
- So basically they’re literally just two dorks living together in an apartment and they have part time jobs ye
Sorry if this wasn’t really what you were expecting “^.^ I’ll write up some headcanons for them and post is separately from this, ok?